Archiving and Organizing Your Photos- Are You Leaving a Legacy or a Mess?
Will your children know what a printed photograph is? Will your grandchildren know if they’ve inherited your good looks? Will you be able to show them your childhood home?
The answer to these questions is largely dependent on how you store and archive printed and digital images today. After all, we’re not simply talking about pictures and home movies. We’re talking about your childhood, your wedding day, your entire family history … your life.
How do you plan to store and preserve all the meaningful events in your life? If you don’t have one, don’t worry. We provide tools, training and assistance so you can tell your story for generations to come.
We’ll pair your lifestyle needs with the right photo management solutions, making it easy to keep up with your collection as it grows. Archiving is an important but never-ending process, and it’s just as important to preserve the past as it is the present.
Introducing SHOEBOX SCAN KITS!
There are NO MORE EXCUSES for not getting your family photographs organized! We've made it easy for you!
1. Pick up a Shoebox Kit at our store for one low price of $99.99 for the small box (fits 500 photos) and $199.99 for the large box (fits 1000 photos).
- This service is for loose photos sized from wallet (2”x3”) to letter size (8.5”x11”)
- Photos must be able to bend with little or no effort.
- Photos cannot have tape or any other sticky substances on them.
- Extra photos (over 500 in small box; over 1,000 in large box) are 20¢ each to scan.
- Your photos are restacked for efficient scanning therefore they may not be scanned or returned in the order presented to us. We can, however, scan your photos in a specific order for an additional charge.
2. Take it home and fill it with prints. The large scanning box holds 500 photos, and the large box holds 1000 photos. Then return the box to us for scanning.
3. A few days later, pick up your DVD with your photos now in digital format - ready to print, view and share.